What happened? is a third person adventure game where the player wants to know what happened in the cities he's exploring. This is a game of discovery where each level has a distinct objective and is mapped to a city. The game starts from Whanganui and goes on to explore other cities while discovering interesting facts about each city. Primarily, the facts include death rates and crime stats.
* A playable prototype where the contours of the landscape are mapped to contours of Whanganui and ChristChurch.
* Experience a thrilling adventure while you play as a common man to discover cool facts about each city.
* Two cities Simulated with detailed terrain, textures, and contours.
* Interactive fact-discovery system.
* Discover more 50+ facts.
* Uncover smooth cut-scenes.
Note: TO PLAY THE GAME, DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL UNREAL ENGINE 4.12 AND OPEN THE .UPROJECT FILE IN THE ZIP FOLDER.